Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2016

WOYWW #346

Good morning deskers! Happy WOYWW courtesy of the Buddster!  Yes, that lovely lady who links our litter....

There's very little to show today as were right in the middle of panto (silly season! Ha!) and I haven't done much.

We had a move around from Lil Miss B's bedroom to the craft room and back, basically swapping one of my Expedit units for a book case. The swap suits us both better....




The major arty crafty work was done at the weekend, for panto, but I can't share too much until next Wednesday! Can't give away surprises!










Lastly, Marley and Hamish want to say Hi. I snapped this photo this morning - Marley often drinks from Hamish's waterbowl but today Hamish sniffed at him and then looked up at Mr B, as if to say "Daaad?" Hehehe.





See you on the hop!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the panto - sounds as if you are having fun. Linda #17

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Exciting times with the Panto....break a leg :-). Sometimes you wonder why you didn't have a swap,around before, I'm glad both parties are happy with the new arrangements!! Nice to see Mr B smiling - hope his hand is better now!
Hugs, LLJ 10 xxx

Bridget Larsen said...

Love all those shelves and nooks, way easier to store stuff than a long shelf with stuff falling over
Bridget #1

CraftygasheadZo said...

What great pics! Glad I'm not the only one who swaps furniture around. I bet you've had fun in your panto season. Take care Zo xx 39

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Morti, hope the panto goes well. And that the scenery building/painting does too. Dave's hand better now, I hope?Have a great week, hugs, Shaz #16 xx

Sharon said...

Arrgg! Next week? Can't wait to see. Have fun with the panto. They don't do those in America. Sigh. Been years since I went to one.

Sharon K #52

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Panto season is in full swing at the Arts Centre where I teach my class too. You have to fight your way through the racks of costumes on your way in to "my" room. Break a leg!

Fiona #59

Helen said...

good luck with the panto. Looking forward week's surprise now! How is Mr Morti?? Helen #2

lisa said...

Looks like you are really busy there, good luck with the panto. Sometimes swapping furniture can make a huge difference can't it.
Hugs Lisa x#14

buterfliecrafter said...

How great to be able to let your creativity flow in the panto and create decors. Vicky#66

Related Posts with Thumbnails