Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

WOYWW 301

I seem to be leapfrogging a few WOYWWs, and managed to completely miss 300! Shame on me!

Here's my offering this week.


Sorry it's so small (there have been complaints, don'cha know! LOL) but I tend to grab a few minutes to do this before going off to work and usually the computer is off!

It's not a very exciting desk I'm afraid as although it's overcrowded I'm not actually in the middle of anything at the mo. I have managed to make three cards this week though, which is pretty good going. I also made this but couldn't blog till the recipient received it *just in case*.



So onto another week. Hope it's a good one for you all!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Marti, how are you all? Can see some desk, pic is huge on my monitor, lol. Love the silver piece. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz xxx

Unknown said...

Love that pretty little heart charm! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #48

Carol Rigby said...

What a lovely gift. I am assuming it is made of silver clay. Happy WOYWW!

sandysewin said...

Love the little paw print on the heart charm, so cute!

Happy creating and happy woyww,

Sandy #10

Twiglet said...

Pretty little silver charm there Morti - wonder what's inside. x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Very pretty. Hope you have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 31

Helen said...

gorgeous pendant, good to see you here again! Helen 3

Julia Dunnit said...

It's not small Morti - it's so huge I can barely make it out..how mysterious a desk is that!!

Such a nice idea for a locket or pendant, aren't you clever. And three cards in a week - that's prolific if you ask me!!

Kyla said...

Laughed at your comment about it being small as your desk is HUGE on my monitor too :-)

Kyla #8

Related Posts with Thumbnails