Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

WOYWW 223

Gosh - where'd the week go? Here we are for another round of WOYWW with the fabulous Ms JD and another chance to snoop the crafting desks of the world. 

I've managed to play Boxel in my craft room, and the room is clearing. The desks can't quite be used yet but that's ok. Instead, the ironing monster has struck and I'm now playing catchup with the laundry.


I'm still not unpacking any craft stuff but I did select certain items to play with before packing up. Cross stitch for one, and I have MANY weeks of Project Life to catch up on. 

So, don't let me keep you - continue on your hop!  I've not been able to get round folks as my lunchtime browsing has been curtailed in favour of letting the dogs out at lunchtime but I will try to get round folks at the weekend.



 

9 comments:

Kate said...

Ironing, yuck!! At least you're making some progress on the room.

~Kate~

jill said...

Cross stitch i haven't done in a long while . Happy woyww Jill 40

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah yes, the old ironing...of all the repeatable stuff I loathe doing. However, I do it, because I can't bear un-ironed in many cases, so it's all about life choices!
Laura was stitching at crop this weekend,it does look very relaxing..and takes up so little space!!

Julie Lee said...

Hi Morti! I'm popping by each week to see how you're doing! I won't forget you and I can't wait to see what you create with that craft stuff yet to be unpacked! Julie Ann xx #42

ike said...

ACK !!! You said a dirty word there....'ironing' !!! Hahaha I can't even remember what that is unless it is used for something crafty :-D
HAPPY WOYWW 223

Ike in Greece #91 xx

Unknown said...

Hi Morti - Ironing yuk! I have spent many happy hours playing Boxel. I think I still have it on an old Game Boy somewhere. Hope you got the Ironing out of the way. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 65

Tera Callihan said...

Happy WOYWW! Don't worry it will all get unpacked eventually!
-Tera #3

trisha too said...

Now THAT is a busy room!

Happy WOYWW to you, Morti!
:)trisha
#31 this week with
ATCs Around The World

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So much in one room. I still stand by last week's comment that it would drive me crazy to have so many wonderful things all packed up. At least you kept some things out to occupy yourself. For sure I'd keep something out but leave packed an integral piece of it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails