Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2010

WOYWW 67 - the pictoral version....

OK folks - I know you're going to be a little disappointed cos the *ahem, coff coff* description was SO good (rofl) that your imaginations ran a little wild.  I lied.  The CJ isn't on my desk at all.  Something else is though.... thanks Julia - it came today!!!!






And just because I love him, and I want to celebrate him being so great to me, for my own droolability (after all, t'is my blog)  here's a pic of the hunk himself, Mr B.  Taken on... nearly forget then!.... Sunday morning when we were on a soil sample collecting expedition to Cley Hill.  I know.  I lead such a glam existence!


Last item of news for tonight - I managed another 32 lengths tonight!  Woohoo!  I'm loving it!  If you don't know what I'm talking about, go here...

Ok - time for bed methinks!

7 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

wow, i admire you for going 32 lengths! busy desk this week. i just remembered i have one of those multi drawer things and i don't know where it's gone to! looks quite useful on your desk.

Annie said...

I'm late this week so can see your pic :-) lovely desk [what I can see]. Need a wider shot and more to snoop round :-) Congrats on the swimming.
A x

Anonymous said...

Nice desk & erm, nice hat! x

donnalouiserodgers said...

phewah

can I call HIM next time I need rescuing?

Dx

donnalouiserodgers said...

oh there was a desk too - hmm - nah - forget the desk

hmmmmmmmmm

Dx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Great desk - great storage, great hat! Love your blog too!
Sylvia x

HeARTworks said...

Wow! Congratulations that you've gotten so good at swimming ! I don't know how many swimming lessons I've had and I'm still flubbering around! And yes my husband is at whiz at it too! And thanks for the pictorial and descriptive version of your desk- highly entertaining!

Related Posts with Thumbnails