Pages

Saturday 18 April 2009

Sketch Saturday Guest Designer....

This week I have the greatest honour, and pleasure of being a Guest Designer on Sketch Saturday....


Woohoo!!!


Sorry, excuse my little outburst of delight there! My friend Jo was in need, and I've stepped in to help her out a little.

Here is the card I've made based on the sketch. The stamps I've used are all from The Stampsmith (I think - I could be wrong! They're all unmounted and I've had them a while!), and the papers are a mixture of Joanna Sheen and Craft Creations. Again, I've had them a while - last time I looked Joanna wasn't making the myth and magic ones any more, though she may have started that line up again.

I've used metallic rubons in gold and bronze on the Glimmer Chips, and the inks used to distress are, well, distress inks from Tim Holtz. I think I used Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap and Peeled Paint...

Hope you like it!


5 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Diane, A great card I love the soft colouring and all the textures. It's great to have you on the DT...thanks for agreeing to join us as GD..and at such short notice! I look forward to seeing what you create for next week.
Have a great weekend! Debbie x

Sian said...

Wooohooo congrats, and your card is gorgeous :)

tracie said...

Hi Diane and welcome as Guest DT for SS, oh wow your card is stunning. I love the gorgeous papers, details and textures ~ simply fabulous. Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Jo said...

It certainly is gorgeous!! you already know that I love this, a different take on the sketch and very elegant *claps*

Thank you SO much for being our GD, you're a star!! *mwah!*

Jo xx

Sassy Runner Girl said...

Fabulous sketch! Will have to get working on it!Your sample is gorgeous btw!

Related Posts with Thumbnails