Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2009

March Rudolph Day

Ok, not such a good month this one for SSCC. I don't really "do" Glitter, which was what the theme was. However, I've rustled up 5 cards.

They all actually have a lot of glitter on - trouble is it's mostly a translucent glitter glue, and doesn't easily get picked up by the camera... Ho hum.

On the Matilda card, there's glitter on her pompom, and her wings, but also all over the background paper - on the trees and baubles etc.



On the snowman card, it's all over the snowman - I used a topper I got in a swap, to which I added loads of glitter to bling it up!



On the medallion card, it's all over the medallion. Needless to say, for you medallion afficianados out there.



The cross-stitched card has glitter all over the four images in the corners - plus I added blending filament to the actual stitching to make it pop.



And finally, I have used a pre-made topper, and finally tried out my Big Shot which arrived yesterday (woohoo!) with a cuttlebug embossing folder. I think the glitter is kinda obvious on this one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails