Pages

Sunday 26 October 2008

The Blog Candy Challenge Result!



Well, here we are - above are the entries for the challenge (plus my own card that started it), deadline was midnight last night, and we now have a result!

To get a winner, I input all the names into the List Randomizer, and got it to randomise the list 5 times, 5 being my numerology number.

And the winner is.....




Drum roll


Stitchinwitch!

Or Tracey, as she's more commonly known by!

Very, very well done - and thanks to all of you for entering my mini challenge! Every single one of your cards was fabulous, and if I could have divvied up the prize exactly between you, I would have done....

Tracey - please get in touch with your address so I can send your goodies!

6 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Congratulations to Tracey and Thanks for a great challenge Diane :)

Sid said...

Congratulation Tracey and thanks for inviting us to join in your challenge.

Hazel said...

Well done, Tracey! Thanks for the challenge, Diane, it was fun!

Stitchinwitch said...

Wow I can't believe I won. Thanks for the fun challenge and good luck with my candy

Hazel said...

Well done, Tracey.

Stitchinwitch said...

THANK YOU Diane. I received my candy today (they do look a little like sweeties too). Hope you have a great week

Related Posts with Thumbnails