Pages

Saturday 16 February 2008

Back in Business.... I think!

Hi folks!

I'm back....

It's been a while since I've even looked at my blog, let alone posted! I've been through a bit of a rough patch mentally & emotionally, though I won't bore you to tears with it. Now I have a stinking cold (thanks, Hubby!), but I've got a bit of time to put a post up here and say hi, and watch this space.

The biggest problem I have is that a lot of the stuff I'm doing is for other people (like their birthdays) or are for swaps where I don't want to spoil the surprise, and that makes it difficult to blog them. I'll have to find some time to create something just for ME....LOL

Catch you around!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Diane, you have my sympathy... it sucks doesn't it? Makes you look like you don't craft when you're really creating your head off...
BTW - that snow looks amazing... *sighs wistfully*

Jo said...

Hi Diane, sorry to hear you've been poorly, feeling any better today? Take care and keep warm woncha ((hugs))

Related Posts with Thumbnails