Pages

Monday 19 February 2007

ATCs

Hurrah!

Managed to get some crafting done recently, and here's the photos to prove it.

On UKStampers, I'm taking part in an ATC swap - so if you've come here from there, and are also in the swap, it's probably a bit late to tell you there are spoilers here! Sorry.....

Anyway..

The theme of the swap was three fold, Green, Men, and Numbers. I chose to do one ATC of each. First up is:

GREEN



Well, obviously it's green, but the Celtic symbol for me represents Ireland, and of course land of "The wearing o' the green". "Sacred", because, well, symbols are sacred. This has an extra meaning for me, because this is the stamp I used (from Blade Rubber) to create my wedding stationery. ETA - the embossing powder I used is from the Moon Glow collections - Tannenbaum Green-Gold. So, one way you look at it, it's green, the other way, gold. Cool!

Next:

Mens



Stamp is from The Stamp Man, using Memories brown ink, and ColorBox Chalk pads. Did ya notice the knot on the keys? A man's tie knot....

Finally - and my favourite...

Numbers



This kind of happened accidentally. I was looking for numbers stamps amongst my collection, and found a freebie one I got with Simply Stamping. Not being a huge stamp, I used it to decorate the top left and bottom right corners. This left two great spots for images from Paper Artsy (and they're two different stamps in those corners). So, very simply just a piece of white card, three stamps, and some black stazon. Nothing fancy. But it just has that "wow" factor.....

See you again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are all great,but the man one is especially effective.

Related Posts with Thumbnails