Pages

Friday 29 September 2006

Not quite so long!

So, at least I'm managing to post twice in the same month. There's a first!

So much has been going on lately, where do I start?

I'm on the design team for a great little internet shop - www.craftz4all.co.uk - and I've been surfing a couple of forums - www.craftzunderthewillow.com and www.ukstampers.co.uk

There's some great people on both those forums. And they're both reasonably small at the moment, so there isn't a lot of backbiting like there has been on one or two of the larger forums of late.

I had my first monthly kit challenge, too. After spending a couple of weeks scratching my head and pondering what on earth I was going to do, I finally took the plunge. The pictures below are the results of said challenge - I'm pleased with it!



The other big BIG news of the year is that Nick & I have decided to return to the UK. He's too tired and overworked and underpaid to put up with it any longer. France is great, we do love it, but we came here for a quality of life that is non-existent when you're having to work all the hours God sends in order to just exist. There are other reasons too, which I won't go into at the moment. All will be revealed in the fullness of time - and no, I'm NOT pregnant!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails